Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Honorable Mentions

Every once in a while I am in the Costco parking lot loading groceries or behind a strip club drinking a 40 of OE I come upon a car that I think is worth taking a picture of.  These are always cars that to me deserve a second look and maybe need someone to make a fuss over them just to get credit where credit is due.  Here are a few recent pics I have taken of some wheeled wonders.

Military might; this variant of the M35 cargo truck although now mostly replaced through the US military has been in service since 1951 and still sees some limited use.  I think this is a bobbed M35 or Deuce and a Half as it was affectionately known.
Okay so I would be lying if I said I didn't want a car like this Ferrari f450 that I saw in a local parking lot.  I guess the world is lucky that I am not rich or they would have to deal with me doing burnouts at every stoplight.  Since I am not rich though I will just continue to call guys who own these douche-bags.  I wish I was a douche-bag.
 
I found this old pony sitting behind a tobacco shop in Alabama.  On further inspection I found what looked to be a 1981 Pontiac Trans Am also rotting in the yard.  Some cars are just doomed.
Do you have a cool car you snapped a picture of just because it caught your eye?  If so load it up to a photo hosting site and give it an honorable mention in a comment here on the Wheeled Wonder Pants blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment